Friday 1 May 2009

Leo...

0620..Looking forward to a really quiet day today..sun is shining and I can't wait to get out into the garden to finish off the lawns and tidy up the whole garden. Then finish off a John Grisham book.

0857...Read my stars today, an unusual thing for me but listen to this:-" You are an extremely popular person and have many friends. You seem to have an 'animal magnetism' with the ladies and should strike lucky today"

1313... Five grandaughters and three daughters have come up to see me.

1340.....note to self, kill Russel Grant

1351...Observe with despair that my entire 'Smart Price' collection of rice, custard, new potatoes and figs have been annexed for the 'common cause' ie Gardiner's Gullets

1353..."I, Roger Gardiner, being of a sound mind........."

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but we were confused by your questions "would you like to come over" and "would you like to have some of my smartprice custard and rice?"

    Note to selves...bring round own decent food as figs and rice do not a nice meal make.

    ReplyDelete