Thursday 30 April 2009

Now you see it..............

Popped into Claire Dannel's joint on the way back from ASDA to have a piece of toast. I had done some shopping and put it into the boot of the car, locked and all accounted for, to the last piece.

Upon leaving said daughter's hoose imagine my utter amazement to find that certain items of merchandise were missing, gone, AWOL, flew away, appropriated. This could not be, said he. It was locked when I left it, and locked when I went out to it again.

I spoke to Claire regarding my alarm but she put all things to rights. She explained about the 'Robin Hood Fairy' who takes from the rich and gives to the poor, not everything from the rich but nearly everything. It dawned on me that she had to be right. Not wanting to upset the lah lahs of the fairy kingdom I went back to ASDA and replenished the boot.

Note to self..remember that there are more Robin Hood Fairies at Becky's house than Claires.

Then I just went home and had a Slim Fast bananeeee flavour. I heard there was a new product called 'Slim Faster ya Bass' and comes with a wee letter from brother Pol Pot 'encouraging' customers.

bye mae looves

1 comment:

  1. i know a way of getting you slimmer EVEN FASTER. i steal... ahem, i mean.. aquire... your Slim Fast (AKA Slim Bas) thereby leaving you wif nuffink. No sustinence, no fat=weight loss. Good, non?

    I shall peruse the boot for your wares again soon.

    Claire (no Dannel)

    ReplyDelete