Sunday 26 April 2009

My friend the Goblin..........

Just think that all throughout our house there are goblins. Good ones of course. I mean they always do helpful things when your back is turned, and when you least expect it. My family have one and his name is ????? You can guess later. Consider the following examples in a sort of typical day:-

1...Family puts the washing in the wash bag.

As if by magic the washing is done, hung out, brought in, dried off as necessary, and even sometimes put on the beds.

2...Family puts the dirty cutlery plates, knives and forks etc in the sink, along with cheese ridden pot bottoms. You can guess the rest.

Lo and behold, without anyone's knowledge, they're put in the dish washer, cleaned, taken out, put away until needed again. Which is a couple of minutes later.

3...The Goblin is also naughty sometimes. Adjel's room is ALWAYS tidy and clean. I know because she tells me it is; and just before I go to check.......he has sneaked under the door and conjured up a rendition of Hurricane Katrina.

4...When he is having a good day he also mows the lawn, cleans the house, buys in food, cooks etc etc. I like having the little guy in the house. He makes everbodys life so much easier.

Names on a postcard please.

Bye mae looves

No comments:

Post a Comment