Monday 20 April 2009

At Claire's place

At my eldest daughters place (Claire) Came around for 5 min respite from the cares and woes of life on the retired list, you know, sleeping in to the crack of noon, lounging by the pool. I have this magnetism to kids which is quite appalling, no, appealing..whoops.

I want to know why that as soon as I'm here I'm adopted by the grandkids who feel sorry for me; my car is seen driving off to Asda; I'm hanging the washing out (I didn't know there was a correct way to hang out a dishcloth, facing east with the lower left hand corner facing absolute north and the opposite for the other corner) I had a bit of a job when I started to hang out Robbie's raraskirt.

Back in the house for a little rest from 'the chores' Now I'm quite attached to my face, well, it has been between my ears for nearly 60 yrs, trouble is when Esther's getting changed her butt has an attraction for my face too. It seems that the coordinates have been fixed into my napper. Her butt seems to follow me around the room like one of those paintings. You know the one, some dame has her eye on you and just wont leave you be. And it doesn't matter where you try and hide.

Ah, the coast is clear and I'm offski

Bye my lurves

1 comment:

  1. Well done on hanging out RObbie's rara skirt successfully. It was dry enough for him to wear out that evening. He says the ruffles give him the appearance of a slender thigh. Who am I to judge?

    ReplyDelete