Thursday 30 April 2009

ASDA's very own Miss Whiplash

I lived through the 'Swingin' Sixties' and still remember the fashions of the day. But one I remember most was the false eyelashes. Even the women wore them. There seems to be a growing trend now for more women to be buying and using them.

I was in ASDA last week and I spied, an ASDA employee, female abt 19, wearing a pair of the longest false eyelashes I have ever seen. And she smells like a walking can of 'Cherry Blossom' They are that heavy her back arches back the way causing her to walk 'dead gallous' like one of those fools from hell in the World Wrestling Federation. They walk down the ramp swinging their huge frames from side to side. And if you've ever watched it have you wondered why they always shout?

I digress, so here's 'Miss Whiplash' strutting her stuff in the deep freeze area. Moving closer I can see white blotches on the lashes. This is glue of course (obviously a new fashion)

Enter a young fellah who has a face that seems to have been slashed several times in a vertical manner. He engages the lovely Miss Whiplash in lighthearted banter and then she kisses him goodbye. That's sweet, obviously 'in a relationship'

Awwwwwwwwww

I notice his face is bleeding now from the early stages of 'The Death by a Thousand Cuts'

I mean, where do you put the 2" long eyelashes when you're kissing your man?

Bye mae looves

2 comments:

  1. You do seem to be abreast of the fashions of the day... should we be concerned?

    Yes - false eyelashes seem to be 'de rigeur'. Shall I get you some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have manufactured my own from the droppings of your hair when you got it cut.

    ReplyDelete